Check me out, I’m Published!
It’s such an honor to be recognized in international, national and local magazines, papers and blogs. These publications have featured various #DrayNation weddings, will yours be next? I hope so!
- Vintage Rustic Wedding at Shady Elms Farm: Bethany & Chris
- Timeless Gold and White Wedding at the Fairmont: Steph and Andy
- Intimate Blue and Gold Wedding at Bar Marco: Laura and Brandon
- Pretty Jewel Tone Wedding at Soldiers & Sailors: Kelsey & Trey
- Urban Fall Engagement Session: Shelley & Sam
- Crisp, Cozy Engagement Session: Casey & Joe
- Mt. Washington Engagement Session with Furry Friends: Kelsey & Trey
- Fall Foliage Engagement Session: Betsy & Kurt
- Engaged: Jessica & Matt
- Engagement Photo Tips
- Engaged: Laura & Matt
- Real Wedding: Brynne & Zach at The Club at Nevillewood
Carats and Cake
- Coast to Coast: Mark Kehoe & Serena Hsieh
- Perfect Day: Brody Nasse & Dr. Anna Manukyan
- How Many Steps Would You Climb for Unique Wedding Photos?
- A Proposal Topped off This Couple’s Summer Bucket List
- Wow Worthy Wedding Photos on Pitt’s Campus
- An Engaging PhotoShoot
- The Best Tips for Finding a Wedding Photographer
- These Pittsburgh Newlyweds are Carried Away in Style
- Pittsburgh Couples with Perfect New York City Proposals
- The Only “Wedding Day Blues” You’ll Want
Rock N Roll Bride
San Diego Style Weddings (print)
Secret Wedding Blog
Smashing the Glass
Whimsical Wonderland Weddings
If you book Steven, you won’t regret it. He is the best. He is so professional to make sure he has the right equipment, is organized, shows up on time, but also super personable when directing you/your family on how to pose, especially if you’re not often in front of the camera. The experience is really fun and the pictures are awesome. He and his team work really really hard behind the scenes so that everything seems easy and stress-free for the couple! During the ceremony and reception, you won’t even realize that he’s there until you see the photos of all the unique moments he was able to capture. My recommendation would be to hire him and totally trust his team!!